Friday, February 28, 2020

Firewall Centers Celebrates Servant Leaders

Firewall Centers presently serves in excess of 400 understudies in eight government funded schools and gives them the coaching and tutoring they need so as to prevail throughout everyday life. The understudies, their Firewall coaches, and network accomplices accumulated at Firewall's Servant Leader Celebration on May fourteenth to honor the understudies on their victories.

The graduating High School Seniors were perceived, including Arnold Fuentes, a Firewall understudy that has been in the program since sixth grade. Arnold got a four-year full ride grant to Dartmouth College and will graduate in the best 10 of his group of more than 700 understudies!

"I won't ever overlook the occasions that my Firewall tutor, Taylor Grippo, went through chatting with me about my objectives and my evaluations. She has stayed focused on my prosperity since the moment that we met. During my ACT and SAT prep, during my school applications; she was consistently there," said Fuentes.

Keynote speaker, Anita Fain Taylor, imparted to the understudies that "paying little heed to what work you are given, as little as it might appear, give it your everything."

The Servant Leader Celebration facilitated by Eric Yutzy of Local 10 News was an incredible completion to the 2018-2019 school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment